Alcohol is a proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy. And he has spoiled us with endless choices. While most of us enjoy a drink to get high, there is much more to it. There are liquors which are exquisite because of its tasting notes and intricate aroma. The better theingredients and distilling processes, the more expensive and better is the liquor. However, all that quality comes with a price. Here are top 10 list of world’s most expensive liquors that will make you feel really poor.
10. Glenfiddich’s 50 year-old Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Price: $16,000 or ₹ 10,17,200 approx
9. Highland Park 50 year old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Price: $17,500 or ₹11,12,562 approx
8. Macallan 60 year old Single Malt Whisky
Price: $20,000 or ₹12,71,500
7. 1926 Macallan Fine and Rare Collection
Price: $75,000 or ₹47,68,125
6. Dalmore 64 Trinitas Single Malt Whisky
Price: $160,000 or ₹1,01,72,000
5. 62 year oldDalmore Scotch Whisky
Price: $200,000 or ₹1,27,15,000
4. 64 year oldMacallan Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Price: $460,000 or ₹2,92,44,500
3. 105 Year Old Master Of Malt
Price: $1.4 Million or ₹ 8,90,26,630
2. Tequila Ley
Price: $1.5 Million or ₹ 9,53,85,675
1. Henri IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac
Price: $1.9 Million or ₹12,08,59,855
This is the world’s most expensive cognac and is packaged by jeweler Jose Davalos. This expensive liquor was produced in 1776 and is aged in barrels for more than 100 years. The cognac is then packed in a bejeweled bottle, which is dipped in 24 K gold and sterling platinum. It is then decorated with 6,500 brilliant cut diamonds.